Open Blue Privacy Statement
All content (everything you see, read, or hear) on this website is owned or controlled by Open Blue Sea Farms, Inc, a Delaware corporation. Worldwide copyright laws protect all content on this site. Unless we provide you with express permission to do otherwise on this website with respect to specific information, you may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes, but no modification, other use, or further reproduction of the content is permitted. Please note that Open Blue conducts business primarily in North America. We operate in Panama, Florida, Nova Scotia and the Netherlands. We make no representations that the contents of this site will be available or appropriate in every jurisdiction in which this site may be accessed. You are responsible for any laws governing the use of a website.
IP addresses are recorded to help diagnose hosting issues and to track a user’s session to determine which parts of the site users are visiting. IP addresses are not linked to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Forms and Newsletter Sign-up
Forms on this site may request users to provide personal information for the purposes identified on the form. This information is collected for internal use only and is not shared.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from people unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our site. If you sign up for our e-newsletter or if you use the “Contact Us” features of this site, we use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested. If you specifically agree to follow-up contacts by us or asked to be put on our mailing list when you signed up, we may also contact you from time to time. You can always change your preference for follow-up contacts just by clicking “unsubscribe” any email or by emailing us at any time at email@example.com. We may put together information about our users in a way that your personal identity would not be revealed and then share that information with some of our business partners. We will not share information that might reveal your identity with anyone outside of Open Blue.
In the “Contact Us” section of this site, we ask for some personally identifiable information, such as your name, address and phone number. We use this information only if we need to contact you directly because our attempts to contact you by email were unsuccessful. We do not use the information internally for any other purposes and we do not share it with anyone outside of Open Blue. We do not use your e-mail address for any purpose other than responding to the message you have sent or email communication you have agreed to receive.
This site may contain links to other sites but cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
What Are Cookies
Auto Blocked Cookies
On Openblue.com website, cookies are automatically blocked until they are not accepted. Be aware that by not accepting cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you accept cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers the newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site (like language choice etc.), we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Vimeo is a video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Website to incorporate the content of this kind on its pages. We use Vimeo Video on our website.
- Google Map and Store Finder – We use this to indicate our stores
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. If you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: https://www.openblue.com/lets-connect/
Open Blue Sea Farms, Inc.
382 Northeast 191st Street